Dustykatt's Stuff is now an Amazon Affiliate. You will find many different ways to shop around the site.

Wednesday 6 March 2013

I've Learned

I’ve learned that no matter how thin you slice it, there are always two sides. I’ve learned that it’s taking me a long time to become the person i want to be. I’ve learned that it’s a lot easier to react than it is to think. I’ve learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you. I’ve learned that maturity has more to do with the types of experiences you’ve had and what you’ve learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated. I’ve learned that quantity is not as important as quality when it comes to best friends. I’ve learned that it isn’t enough to be forgiven by others, sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself. I’ve learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world will not stop for your grief. I’ve learned that background and circumstances might have influenced who you are, but we are responsible for who we become. I’ve learned that you can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved. I’ve learned although the word “love” can have many meanings, it loses value when overly used. I’ve learned that no matter how old or wise you think you are, life never stops teaching.
 
I really wish I knew who to credit for this.
I came across it on Facebook.
If anyone knows who wrote this I would really like to thank them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment